Friday, August 14, 2015


Souls Unfractured – Hades Hangman Series 3

By Tillie Cole

Reviewed By Kristi Lynn

This book is about Maddie and Flame. Maddie was labeled a “cursed women of Eve” and has had a life filled with pain, suffering, and abuse in The Order. She is now living with the Hangmen and her sisters at their club compound. She is recluse and still suffering the memories of her past. Flame is the Hangman’s killer and has suffered greatly in his life. Flame is drawn to Maddie and watches over her and protects her with a fierceness she has never seen. Flame is consumed with rage and darkness and is unable to stand the touch of another person…until Maddie. An event triggers something in Flame and it is believed by all that he is lost and possibly too far gone to help. Maddie has other plans. Can these two broken individuals find a way to heal each other? Can Maddie and Flame get past the horrific events that shaped who they are today? Can they save each other and in turn find peace?

I could not wait to get my hands on this book and Tillie did not disappoint. This book took a hold of my mind and heart and brought out so many emotions from me. I was repulsed and shocked at the level of abuse both these characters endured and lived through. I was inspired by the strength and conviction of Maddie and Flame. I admired that they both could go through what they did and come out of those experiences. I was their biggest cheerleader that they could chase away the demons that haunted them and find some semblance of peace.

Maddie is a strong heroine and you can’t help but root for her to achieve all that she wishes and find peace, happiness and even love. Flame is one of the most tortured male leads I have ever read about. My heart broke for him quite literally. Flame was a man who was abused so badly and he was so complex. He has so much anger coursing through him, but he was soft, compassionate and dear I say sweet with Maddie.

This book was so very well written and will certainly go down as one of my favorite reads of the year. I like a book that packs a punch and this one did not disappoint. I was literally all over the place with my emotions and could not put this one down. This is a must read book and series in my opinion. It is gripping, raw, dirty, depraved, passionate, heart wrenching, etc. I loved the first two books in the series but this one was EVERYTHING for me. I can’t wait to see what is next from Tillie with regards to The Hangmen. I am sure she will bring it, but I think this girl I a #flamewhore for life!

I give this book a well-deserved 5 flames and would give it more if I could. 

No comments:

Post a Comment