Thursday, August 13, 2015

Review for The Jared Enigma - By Kristi Lynn



Jared Morgan is back for more delicious fun in the Jared Effect. Jared is the rock and roller with a penchant for being dirty, kinky, and taking exactly what he wants. Jared is a giver of sorts as he is looking to broaden the experiences of the woman he meets and ultimately beds. He is the nomad rock star who plays women like he plays his guitar. What will see from Jared this time around? Has he met his match and will he be played at his own game?
I read the Jared Effect (book one) and really liked and responded to Jared. After reading the Jared Enigma, I love the man and his dirty ways. His character was taken to a new level in this book and I couldn’t help but find myself wishing I could find my very own Jared. He is still dirty and takes what he wants without question, however he seems to have matured and I saw a somewhat softer, more caring side to Jared that brought him up notches in my book. Within this story you get three sexy tales of debauchery and sexy Jared fun. You will see Jared take what he wants while opening the eyes of a church fairing women whom he met at one of his concerts. Jared then will take on a rich society women and her bratty, conniving step daughter. Lastly Jared is reunited with “Red” for an unexpected day with the help of some of her friends.
Jake Malden is masterful in his story telling and he certainly raises the temperature with his books. This one was no different. The writing is superb, storytelling is epically done and the sex scenes are off the charts smoking hot! Jake paints a vivid picture with his words and brings his stories and characters to life. This book is packed with wicked sex so if you aren’t a fan of that, I would stay away from the book. If you are a fan of brilliant writing, with lots of naughty and wickedness, you will want to read this book. I have to admit the twist in this story threw me for a loop and I won’t go into details because I don’t want to spoil it. I did not love the twist part of the story if I am being honest. It was not how I love to see Jared. However with that being said it was still very well written and still extremely sexy and hot.
I would happily recommend this book to anyone and promise once you enter into the world of the Irish eroticist Jake Malden, you won’t want to leave. I happily give this book 5 stars, even though the twist was unexpected and I did not love it. The writing and story speak for themselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment