Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Review of One Night Unveiled by Jodi Ellen Malpas

A life without secrets and a passion without end . . .The story of Livy and M's passionate love affair comes to a stunning conclusion in the final book in the One Night trilogy!

Livy has never known pure desire like this. The gorgeous Miller Hart captivates her, seduces her, and worships her in deliciously sinful ways. He knows her innermost thoughts, drawing her ever deeper into his dangerous world. 

Miller will do anything to keep Livy safe, even if it means risking his own life. But his dark history isn't the only thing that threatens their future together. As the truth of Livy's family legacy unravels, an unsettling parallel between past and present comes to light. Her world spinning out of control, Livy finds herself caught between the rapture of an all-consuming love-and a deadly obsession that could destroy them both . . .

Review by Kristi Lynn

A life without secrets and a passion without end. This statement is poignant and so very important in the story of Miller and Livy. In this story we find out the conclusion of Miller and Livy’s story. Livy is in love with Miller and Miller is deeply fascinated with Livy and will do anything to keep her safe and protect her. In this book we learn more secrets about Miller’s past and also learn some things about Livy’s. Will these secrets tear apart Livy and Miller? Will Miller be able to protect Livy from his enemies? With their love and fascination with each other be able to pull through tough and dark times

I loved this book and thought JEM did a fantastic job wrapping up the trilogy. I adore Livy and her sass. She is strong, determined and a fighter. I love this about her and it was easy to fall in love with her strength throughout all books, but especially this final installment. Miller Hart…sigh!! I love him! He is broken and has been through so much in his life but I was rooting for him throughout and could not wait to see what he would do next. His obsession with Livy some may consider over the top but I adored his need and desire for her. I found his quirks and habits to be amusing and endearing.

This book was filled with angst, mystery, drama and lots of love! I felt like I was on a roller coaster reading this book. My emotions were all over the place and I loved it. There were some twists and turns I did not expect. There were scenes that made me laugh out loud and other where I was on the verge of tears. Miller Hart now ranks up there in the tops for me of book boyfriends and that is not an easy thing to do. I am deeply fascinated with him. I am sad to see this series end but was thrilled to see how it ended.

I highly recommend One Night Unveiled and I give this book 4 ½ stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment