Thursday, September 18, 2014

Review: The Spice of Life by Jake Furie Lapin


Review by Helen Cameron

Five stars 

I would like to say congrats to Jake Furie Lapin on his First Book.

I was captivated from the first page and could not put it down. As a blogger I read a lot and this first book I really enjoyed and cannot wait for more the ending came to soon for my liking and need so much more.

I could relate to Kelli as a character stuck in a marriage going nowhere she decides to try a online dating site and agrees to meet up with Jake who is hot and dominate. The sex scenes are scorching hot and I liked the scenario of him talking his way through his life to Kelli who is a sex therapist and them finding out about each other as the story progresses.

In my opinion this is a five star read you won't be disappointed.



More information at: http://bookboyfriendsrock.blogspot.com/2014/09/the-spice-of-life-by-jake-furie-lapin.html

No comments:

Post a Comment