Friday, January 22, 2016

RECKLESS ANTHOLOGY PRE-ORDER (Multi-Author)


★★ RECKLESS ANTHOLOGY PRE-ORDER ★★


BLURBS:


A SUPER SEXY ANTHOLOGY ABOUT SEXY BAD MEN!
 
LLOYD - ANDREA SMITH & EVA LENOIR (M/M Romance) 
My name is Lloyd Ledbetter and I am the best lawyer New York criminals can buy. My obsession to detail is their saving grace. I'm focused, determined and one-track minded. Nursing my broken heart for the last few months, I've stayed away from anything that could resemble a relationship. 
Until Luke Gunner. 
My name is Luke Gunner and I'm the best money launderer criminals can buy. With an IQ reaching the status of genius, I can practically make money without breaking a sweat. I'm fun, independent and a lover of life. Settling down was never a priority especially when I had so many options laid out in front of me. 
Until Lloyd Ledbetter. 
 
LUCAN - KIM BLACK 
I am a FBI agent, working undercover within the Petrov Bratva, Russian mob. 
Swarm too much and you were killed. Seem too eager and you were also killed. The Bratva only has use for the best of the best. You must be lethal, brutal and show no mercy. 
For 5 years I've played the part of loyal servant. Never bringing awareness as to my true identity. I am careful. 
But one woman could be the downfall to everything I have worked so hard to accomplish. Can I walk away from everything if it means saving her life? 
 
DILLON - SUSAN WARD 
I'm Dillon Warrick. 
Ex-Special Forces. I have no memory of what went down on my last deployment, so when the opportunity came to resign my commission and sign up for a new gig I jumped on it. 
Now I'm the personal bodyguard for the biggest celebrity on the globe and still living life on the edge. 
I'm six feet two inches of blond-haired, blue-eyed Adonis, combat-fit body and fully loaded weapon. 
My best friend, Graham, thinks I'm running too close to the edge and about to take a fall. And then there's Rachel, my former high school sweetheart turned fuck-buddy. As incredible as she is, I can't commit until I unravel the mystery of what happened on my final mission. 
 
WADE - SCARLET WOLFE 
On the surface, country boy Wade is a reckless partier and a player. The word relationship is not in his vocabulary. The feeling is mutual for Laney after being burned by a past relationship. The two meet at a bar, and there is something neither of them can shake about each other once Laney literally falls onto Wade's fit, handsome body.
Wade must repossess Laney's car, and she continues to be a thorn in his side as they set out on an adventure together. Can the two of them see past the surface and bring out the best in one another, or will Wade's bad habits send him back home alone? 
 
MAVERICK - KIRSTY-ANNE STILL 
Some will call me crazy, but it's simpler than that - when you love someone, walking away is the hardest thing to do. 
I've done it - twice - and I refuse to walk away anymore. 
I'm Zane Maverick and its third time's a charm where Amelia Abbiati is concerned. 
This fight isn't one I'll lose. 
 
HOLT - A.M. WILSON 
My alias is Brixton Holt. Using my real name could get me killed. When the FBI needed a man undercover, I was the perfect candidate. Unattached and an all-around badass. Two years of infiltrating the largest sex trafficking ring in the country, I feel as dirty as the monsters I work for. That is, until she catches my eye. I call her Brandi. Her real name is no longer significant. She knows the rules. Nobody leaves unless it's in a box--a shipping crate or a coffin. My first mistake was following orders. The second? Falling in love. 
 
JAMISON - LENA BLACK 
I lived a simple life. I had my own apartment, a successful restaurant I ran with my sister, and my cat, Prue. I was ignorantly happy.
Until him...
I wasn't looking for anything beyond a place to hide the night I walked into Jamison's tattoo parlor.
By the time I'd left, he'd made an impression on my body...and my mind.
Jamison wasn't easy to get to know. He wouldn't let me get close enough to see who he really was. When he finally did, I was introduced to a world I'd only ever experienced in movies.
It wasn't the life he chose. It's the life he was born into. Leaving it behind meant there would be causalities...I never realized I'd be one.
 
TROY - XYLA TURNER 
Savannah's life was on automatic as she still resided in the same sleepy town she grew up in with the same people and the same situations. Then she ran across Troy Bennet, the outsider, who didn't mess around with any of the townie women. Ever. 
Until that fateful day, when she learned that her bedroom cravings were not foreign to the brooding man and he was willing to follow-through on his promise. 
That was until Savannah found herself in the middle of a shoot-out, only to learn that the sexy Troy was a hired assassin. 
 
ALL PROCEEDS TO BE DONATED TO: 
The Hidradenitis Supprativa Trust 

No comments:

Post a Comment