Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Release Day Blitz for Filthy Desire by Sebastian Ex (With review by Kristi Lynn)




Title: Filthy Desire
Author: Sebastian Ex
 Release Date: March 4, 2015


Synopsis


My name is Matthew Weston. Don't call me anything else, because I won't respond. And if you think you can get away with whimpering ‘Matt’ while I have you tied to the bed, about to devour you, it'll end up being your loss.

Men like me don't talk about feelings. We just don't.

What men like me do is pound. I pound the asphalt with my running shoes on morning runs. I pound a punching bag in the gym until my knuckles bleed. And when I need a release, I find a beautiful woman sprawled out on her bed, eagerly waiting for my cock, and pound her into oblivion. Yeah, that's me. I don't have feelings, and I don't do love.

At least I didn't, until the night Ella walked into my office looking like a disgusting junky to interview for a position for The Onyx Club.

She was like no one I'd ever met before. She was timid, reserved, and quite plain with her mousy brown hair and dirty clothes. Ella also had a dark and haunted gleam in her eye. A secret, a past she was desperate to conceal. 

And when she called me ‘Matt’ it didn't seem to bother me.

She came into my life and turned it upside down. The only question is, can I screw her out of my system, or will my filthy desire for her keep her by my side?







Links to Buy

AMAZON US / UK




Review:
Reviewed by: Kristi Lynn

Filthy Desires in the story of Matthew and Ella. Matthew is a domineering, alpha male who at first comes across as a bit of an ass. I have always found myself loving the alpha jerks in books and this one was no different. Ella is women with a past, who across as meek, weak, and completely disheveled (in the beginning). We learn through the book Ella is as strong as they come. She has been through a lot and has fought tooth and nail to be where she today. This is a book about growth, change and overcoming obstacles. Will Matthew be able to change his domineering and egotistical ways and find some happiness> Will Ella be able to overcome her past or will those old demons find a way back into her life? Can these two very different people find happiness and love with each other?
This was the debut novel for Sebastian Ex and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. This book was very well written and drew me in from the beginning. Sebastian had a way of telling a story that had me captivated and I could not put it down. It was a quick read and I was able to get through the book in one sitting. On that note, I wish it was longer because I was left wanting more from these characters.
As I previously stated, I love an arrogant alpha male. This is off putting for some, but for me it is my weakness in a book. Matthew was just that! It was easy for me to fall in love with him, especially when I saw that he was able to grow as a person and change his ways. Ella was such an easy character for me to root for and cheer on throughout the book. She had been through a great deal and I just wanted her to have the happiness she deserved. In the beginning she was made to seem a bit weak, but don’t be fooled by outer appearances. This is one strong woman who had endured hell and still came out of it strong, determined, and able to love. There were some steamy, hot scenes in this books that were written perfectly. Add hot sex scenes to my love of these two characters and you have a hit in my opinion.
I would recommend this book to readers and I happily give this debut work by Sebastian Ex five stars.

Author Bio

Sebastian Ex is a native of Sydney, Australia, having grown up in a tight-knit family mostly surrounded by women. From a young age he had a passion for all things green and outdoors, when he hit mid-teenage years he did an apprenticeship as a landscape gardener. 

A serial lover of women, Sebastian was encouraged to pen his words when a lady friend of his compared some paragraphs from contemporary erotic novelists to his scorching, hot sexts. Now, Sebastian is about to release his debut novel in a bid to transition from landscaping to writing full-time.






Author Links

No comments:

Post a Comment