Saturday, September 24, 2016

SPOTLIGHT- Author JL Leslie



                     Meet the Author:

I am a happily married mother of three (two boys and one girl). I live in a very small town in Alabama. Never lived anywhere else. I’ve been writing since my early twenties, but I couldn’t seem to finish a book. I’ve started self-publishing with the encouragement from my mom. Without her encouragement, I don’t think I would’ve done it. She always supported me and writing is something I’ve always enjoyed doing. As long as I enjoy it, I’ll continue to do it. I’ve learned already that I can’t please everyone. Not all reviews will be good, not all reviews will be bad. I’m the one that has to be happy with my work.



I get my inspiration from life experiences, movies, television, other authors, and music. Music is definitely a big influence on my writing. I can hear a song and it can inspire an entire book for me. I listen to it while I’m driving or before I start writing and it keeps me inspired. I like to put music in my books, even if it’s just one song the characters listen to or hear at some point. Sometimes music has gotten me through the really tough times in my life and that’s why it inspires me.



I like to write fast-paced, steamy romance reads. I like for my males to be alpha-males and my heroines to be strong, but both need to have one weakness- each other. I am an avid reader. I absolutely love romance books!


















                                                 
30 Days

Available ONLY on AMAZON

Synopisis
I had a plan when I was nineteen. I would strip only until the bills were paid and I knew my sister and I wouldn’t be thrown out on the street. We would be financially stable. That was my plan. That was also three years ago. I’m still stripping. 

I keep telling myself my life will change. I won’t do this much longer. I won’t need to. I don’t even believe that anymore. I still have bills. I still have a deadbeat mom. No idea where my father is. Or who he is. 

Now my sister tells me she screwed up. Her future is at stake. One we’ve both worked hard for. There’s an offer for me. One I’ve refused twice now, but my resolve is slowly slipping. It’s just a job. He just wants to buy me for a little while. 

He can buy me. But he’ll never own me. 

**Due to mature language, adult content, and strong sexual situations, this book is intended for mature readers only.*




60 Days 
Available ONLY on AMAZON
Synopsis
I had everything going for me. I was in a great relationship. I thought things were almost perfect there. Key word. Almost. 

Then he asked me to change things up a bit. Try something new. And I agreed. I never should’ve agreed. 

He promised things wouldn’t change between us. It would make us stronger. Bring us closer. But for the past sixty days, I’ve been living a lie. I’ve been pretending to be someone I’m not. Pretending to be happy when I’m not. All for him. 

I can’t do it anymore. I can’t live like this. Sixty days is long enough. I want my life back. I want myself back. And I’m willing to change who I am to be happy again. 

I don’t have to be the same old me anymore. I can become a different person. I can turn over a new leaf. I can try new things. I can even try someone new… 


(If you read 30 Days Morgan Family Series: Book One) then you had the pleasure of meeting Blake Morgan. This is her story. It's a standalone, full-length novel. This book contains mature language, adult content, and sexual situation. It's intended for mature audiences only.)


Let The Waves Come In
Purchase HERE From Retailer of Choice
Synopsis
I’m Aubrey Somers. I’ve landed my dream job. I have a great apartment and I still keep in touch with my best friend...even though he lives hundreds of miles away. I’ve even started dating again. I have a lot going for me. 

It doesn’t matter that I have to take an anti-depressant everyday or see a therapist every other week. It doesn’t matter that I refuse to drive anywhere. The wreck that ruined everything I had is almost a distant memory. Almost. 

But now I have two men in my life. Two men who want to be with me. Two men I never thought I’d have the chance to be with. And I feel like I’m drowning... 

“His hungry mouth consumes everything from me. All of my emotions. When he pulls away, I don’t know what to feel. What to want. Who to want.” – Let The Waves Come In 





**This book contains explicit language and sexual scenes. It is meant for adult readers only.** 




Finding Dawn
Available ONLY on AMAZON
Synopsis
Moving to California is the best decision I’ve ever made. I no longer work for my ex-fiancé’s father. I’m hundreds of miles away from my ex-fiancé. And I met a woman who completely intrigues me. Dawn. No last name. 

Yeah…moving to California was a great idea. 

Only I can’t seem to get Dawn out of my head. The way we met. The way she acts. The night we had together. Now she’s just gone. 

She bailed on me. But I don’t give up so easily. I’ll find her. 

I just wasn’t expecting what I’d find…or who… 

**Finding Dawn is a bit of a dark romance. Due to mature language, graphic adult content, drug abuse, mention of rape, dark characters, and strong sexual content this book is intended for mature audiences only.** 


(Finding Dawn is Drew's story from Let The Waves Come In, but is a stand-alone full length novel. It is not necessary to read Let The Waves Come In prior to reading Finding Dawn.)


Tame Me
Synopsis
Wren Davis has always been the responsible one. The caretaker. She’s always put her life on hold for others. When she takes a job as Stellan Zane’s housekeeper, she does it to take care of her sister. Her own life can wait. Only she wasn’t expecting to find him so irresistible… 

Stellan Zane is used to getting what he wants, when he wants. No woman gets to him. No woman really knows about him or his past. When he lets his little sister hire him a housekeeper, Wren Davis is not what he was expecting. And she’s his employee. Yet, she’s what he wants… 

Unable to fight their attraction, the two embark on a relationship that’s supposed to be uncomplicated. Allowing Wren to have the carefree life she’s never had and Stellan to enjoy the type of relationship he always gets. But when exes interfere, the unexpected happens and things become complicated, can Wren tame Stellan…and will he allow her to?  



**Due to mature content, language, talk of child abuse, violence, and explicit sexual scenes, this book is intended for mature readers only.**


Tempt Me
Synopsis
Dylan Zane has everything he wants. He’s co-owner of a lucrative business, rich, good-looking, and has willing women available any time he wants them. He’s never felt like he’s been missing out on anything. Until he met her… 

Riley Daniels knows she shouldn’t be attracted to Dylan Zane. He insults her, makes her second-guess herself, and they argue more than they get along. But there’s times she sees another side of him and she knows there’s more to him… 

They both have a past they’d rather keep hidden. But secrets have a way of coming out. Especially when you don’t want anyone to know about them.  

Riley decides she’s going to tear down those walls Dylan has built and tempt him into becoming hers. He’s worth it. Isn’t he? Can she handle what it takes to tempt Dylan and will Dylan let her love him when he thinks she offers a life he doesn’t want or deserve? 


**Due to mature content, language, talk of child abuse, violence, and sexual scenes this book is for mature readers only.** 


Tease Me
Available ONLY on AMAZON
Synopsis
Lennon Zane has never been one to shy away from men. A fact that her two older brothers despise. But ever since her tragic childhood spent in a foster home was exposed to the media, she’s sworn off dating for a while. Until she meets him… 

Swift Cole is not the type of man Lennon normally dates. He doesn’t wear a suit and tie. He’s not clean-cut. He’s a construction worker with tattoos and he plays the drums in a band. But she can’t deny she’s attracted to him… 

Lennon is under scrutiny from everyone. Her brothers. Her company. The media. She wants something just for her. Better yet, someone just for her. No one needs to know. And she knows who she wants… 

But will Swift agree to her rules or will he want more than she’s willing to offer? Can she abide by her own rules? Or will she break them? 



**Due to mature language, talk of child abuse, violence, and explicit sexual scenes, this book is intended for mature readers only.** 



Demons From My Past
Synopsis
Everyone has a past. 
Kingsley Huxton is trying to move on from hers and repair her estranged relationship with her father. When her mother helps her get a job at her father’s hotel business, she knows she finally has a shot. She can make him see she’s changed. Earn his love and trust again. Easier said than done. Especially when she meets her sexy new co-worker, Paxton Rowe, and realizes he’s the man who just kissed her senseless! Completely senseless. In fact, she’s thought of his lips for days. When she walks into her father’s office and finds out he’s the CFO, it throws her for a loop. 

How can she focus on fixing things with her father when she can’t get Paxton off her mind? Then Paxton seems to run hot and cold…playing mind games with her. They definitely have chemistry, but he’s holding back. Kingsley realizes he has a few demons of his own. She must determine if he’s worth the fight. Then when tragedy strikes, Kingsley has to battle the demons from her past and find out if she’s strong enough win! 

*This book contains mature content, language, violence, drug abuse, and sexual situations. It is intended for mature readers only.*









No comments:

Post a Comment