Friday, May 18, 2018


Craze by Andi Jaxon is LIVE!




I’m a simple girl. 

I'm sarcastic and sassy, but what redhead isn't? 

I have a secret though, a secret that not even my closest friend knows. 

I have a stalker. 

A stalker that takes care of me, makes me feel safe, and drenches my panties. 

Once he touches me, I struggle to accept how much I enjoy his type of pain. 

The only thing I know for sure is that I have to discover who he is. 

Can I handle his identity when he reveals himself to me?

ADD TO GOODREADS: http://bit.ly/2rBjvTo

PURCHASE YOUR COPY:

AMAZON | NOOK | iBooks | KOBO




KARI'S REVIEW
4 STARS
I went into this book with no expectations and I was really pleasantly surprised.

What I loved:
Annabelle has a personality that I love. A fiery, outspoken heroine is usually an automatic draw for me because it is so relatable. But the secret stalker that she keeps from her best friend Elliot makes her more mysterious and me, more determined to keep reading to find out what happens next!

The story was unique and one I hadn’t read before which is hard to find these days. I don’t want to give too much away but Annabelle enjoys being watched. She wants her secret stalker and she wants him to reveal himself. I have to say, I was waiting but not patiently to learn who it was too, so I felt her anticipation.

What I didn’t love:
The story length and here is why: When I read a story I want to feel like the characters are my best friends. Yes the story was great, but I wanted to know more about the people I was reading about. 

Overall:
Again, the story was unique and very easy to submerge myself in. I wanted to know more but wanted it sooner. Which to me, is the perfect definition of page turner. With just a bit more background and depth, this would have been a perfect five star read. I give it four stars. Great job Ms. Jaxon. I look forward to reading more from you. 

Pick up this book if you want a great, quick read. The ending was exactly what I wanted. 



MEET THE AUTHOR:

Raised all over the country, I'm an interesting mix of East Coast meets West Coast with a little bit of Southern thrown in, just for good measure. I married a sexy man in uniform who let me spawn and am now raising a mutinous army of hell raisers that I created myself, all while he defends our country. I drink too much coffee until it's late enough to drink too much wine and am sexually frustrated for your freedom. If you see me online, I'm probably sitting in a closet, hiding from my kids.

Want to know more about Andi Jaxon? Follow her on social media or subscribe to her mailing list to receive the latest information on new releases, sales, and more! 


No comments:

Post a Comment